Amenities at Casa Pastel
Casa Pastel offers you a taste of local living in the town of Tulum, Mexico. Expect to hear roosters, birds, and local sounds in the morning including food venders riding by on bicycle announcing their Mexican treats. You sleep in mosquito netting under a traditional wood and grass thatched roof — part of the charm here on the Yucatatn Penninsula. Eat and cook outdoors in your own colorfully tiled kitchenette (with small refrig) and patio table.
What Your Stay Includes:
One week rental is 8 days, 7 nights.
- Hot water, private bathroom
- Boogie board and snorkel for use
- Optional massage sessions
- 2 bikes for your recreational use
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed in room
- Trip itinerary, restaurant suggestions
- Linens and towels